Table of Contents

Complaints Policy

DEBTBUFFER LTD Trading as DebtBuffer believes in delivering outstanding financial assistance, helping our customers get discreet and helpful advice and solutions in all personal finance matters. It is important to us that customers receive a high level of professional service from our partners but we are aware sometimes things can go wrong. If they do, we will address any issues raised ASAP.

If this happens, and you feel the need to complain, please contact us and let us know and we will ensure we investigate your complaint and do everything we can to help you. We will keep you up to date as matters progress and you are free to contact us at any time if you have any questions.

Whichever way you contact us we will investigate any complaint straight away.

If you require any additional help for any reason in order to make a complaint please let us know and we will do what we can to offer assistance with any language or literacy issues. If you are a vulnerable customer or the friend, family member or carer of a vulnerable customer, we can refer you to a list of useful organisations that provide specialist help and assistance.

How to complain:

Written Complaints: Complaints, DEBTBUFFER LTD, 71-75 Shelton Street, London WC2H 9JQ

Email Complaints:

To assist us in handling your complaint, please provide the following information:

The details of your complaint (in the order of events) including the date and time the problem started.
Which partner company of DebtBuffer & member of staff you dealt with.
Your full name, address, contact details and any customer reference numbers to allow us to contact our partners, locate and discuss your complaint with them.
How we can make things right.

Should you remain dissatisfied;

If your complaint involves a firm regulated by:

The Insolvency Practitioner Association (IPA), you can complain here:


email the Insolvency Service on or complete the online complaints form and posting it to: IP Complaints, Insolvency Service, 3rd Floor, 1 City Walk, Leeds, LS11 9DA.

The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), you can complain here:

You can also take any complaints up with the Financial Ombudsman Service if you are still dissatisfied: